Accurate and timely financial information is needed to make intelligent decisions. Without reliable and timely information, financial decisions can become guesswork at best which can be detrimental to relations with lenders, investors and other creditors. In many instances, outside companies will require a level of financial reporting as a condition of their doing business with you, and this is where our team can help.
- Financial statement audits, compilations and reviews
- Financial statement analysis and industry benchmarking, forecasting and projections
- Accounting system set up
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Monthly or periodic general ledger accounting
- Bill paying
- Bank account reconciliation
- Payroll record keeping, including tax reporting
One aspect of the accounting and audit service environment that is ever-changing is compliance auditing. As requirements of standards, funding sources and government agencies change, it is critical to ensure that the firm you choose has the appropriate training and knowledge to perform the specific type of compliance audit that you require. Our professional team has the experience, training, and knowledge to perform compliance audits, for both profit-motivated and not-for-profit organizations.
- Audits performed in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
- Audits performed in accordance with Uniform Guidance
- Audits performed in accordance with requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)